We would like to take a moment to thank all who supported The Brew Kettle over these past months during our restricted operations.
Your support over these uncertain times has been overwhelming and a testament to the generosity of our great customers across Northeast Ohio. As we turn the page to the next step to normalcy, we wanted to communicate to all of you the steps we will be taking to protect our staff and customers alike. We understand that there are varying degrees of concern as to the severity of this virus, and the steps taken to prevent its spread. We ask all our patrons to be respectful to the procedures in place, as well as our staff, as they are executing them. We understand each and everyone has a choice as to where they will patronize, and we ask if you do choose The Brew Kettle, that our procedures are adhered to for your own safety, the people around you, and our staff.
Starting May 15th, The State of Ohio will allow patio dining while observing the 6ft social distancing guidelines set forth by the CDC. All Brew Kettle patios will be open and utilizing new protocols as part of their daily operations. Starting May 21st, we will be opening indoor dining in addition to patio seating. We will be adhering to state guidelines and will not be accepting parties over 10 people. Take out will be available by phone and through online ordering at thebrewkettle.com.
To prepare our guests, we have outlined a few changes you may notice on your next visit:
- If you are feeling sick, have a fever, or flu like symptoms, we ask you refrain from entering our facilities until these symptoms reside in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We ask when putting your name in for a table, only one member of your party checks in with the hostess, and remaining members stay in their vehicle. We will be paging customers via text message and ask you remain in your cars until contacted to abide by social distancing guidelines.
- You will notice tables will not contain any reusable items like condiments, table tents and bound menus. To eliminate person to person contact we will be providing single use condiments, available by request. In addition, we will be providing paper menus and beer lists that will be disposed of after each seating.
- After each seating, we will be applying a disinfectant cleaner which needs to contact the surface for a min of 5 minutes. We ask all our patrons to be patient as we properly disinfect after each seating as it will add a few minutes in between each seating.
- Due to our limited seating and longer cleaning process we ask our guest to be mindful of their stay on not exceed 1.5hr. We will adjust this request as the state relaxes restrictions on our capacity. We will also not be able to take reservations at this time. We appreciate your understanding under our current limitations.
- We will continue to execute an elevated cleaning schedule in high contact areas as well, for your protection.
As guidelines by the state evolve and we find ways to improve our best practices, we will continue to update you. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation as we are able to gather again in a safe manner. We will continue to work to make everyone’s experience enjoyable and safe as we navigate these restrictions together.