ATTENTION: LABEL GUY IS OUT OF THE OFFICE 2-12 THROUGH 2-16. iF YOU HAVE AND APPOINTMENT TO BOTTLE YOUR BEER ON THESE DATES AND HAVE NOT SUBMITTED LABELS IN TIME, YOU CAN STILL GET YOUR LABELS PRINTED AND MAILED TO YOU. SIMPLY PAY ONLINE, INDICATE IN THE COMMENTS BOX YOU WOULD LIKE THEM MAILED AND I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU. YOU WILL NEED TO USE THE GENERIC "BEER" LABELS TO LEAVE WITH YOUR BEER.
Everything you need to know about your labels.
Your label must identify your product as beer, ale, porter, stout, lager, pilsner or the brand name registered by the brew kettle (just plain brew won't do!) This page is for the 4x3 color labels only.
common questions about your labels and bottling
- Is it too late to send labels for brewing? It depends, send them immediatly to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload them on the form below..
- We always confirm we received your email after it is printed. Please give us at least 48 hours (excluding weekends).
- If you email us Friday night after 5pm, it is possible you may not see a confirmation until Tuesday as the orders back up all weekend. We do not print on Saturday or Sunday. If you send your label in Saturday for a Saturday appointment, your label will not be ready for you when you bottle.
- Please include your BOTTLING date and NAME with your email.
- We would be glad to help with your design, upload your image and add the instructions to your in the comments box.
We accept the following formats
- Preferred file *.jpeg or *.jpg
- We also accept *.bmp, *.tiff, *.gif, and *.pdf
- We can accept *.psd and *.ai files. If you feel they need to be adjusted by us, leave the layers, if they are complete, export the *.jpg file and upload it. This will prevent conversion discrepancies.
- Publisher files and PowerPoint. (hint) Both these programs will export your file into a *.jpg file. File, "save as" *.jpg. Reason? You may use a font we don't have and your design will get printed wrong.
If you have access to Photoshop/Illustrator and/or Word, you can download design templates below to help you with the size and dimensions of your design. YOU MUST HAVE THESE PROGRAMS TO VIEW THESE TEMPLATES. Please export the finished file to a *.jpg for best results.
- Photoshop Design Template (no bleed necessary)
- Illustrator Design Template (no bleed necessary)
- Microsoft Word Template
- Custom Label Design Sheet you filled out at the BOP