- 8377 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, OH 44136 - (440)-239-8788
- 300 Church Street Amherst Ohio 44001 - (440) 984-2739
- For parties of 6 or more, please call the number above.
- Reservations are taken Sunday through Thursday.
- We are not able to take reservations online.
Rescheduling Brew Dates - (Strongsville Location Only)
- Call the brewery desk directly Mon-Friday after 1pm and Saturdays after 9am
- We are not able to reschedule online.
Labels - (Strongsville Location Only)
Brewing Your Own Beer - (Strongsville Location Only)
Brewing your own beer is fun. The process of making beer takes about two hours depending on your recipe.
The Brew On Premise (B.O.P) is booked months in advance. To make an appointment, you must call 440-239-8788 after 1pm Monday through Friday, and after 9am Saturday. To hear about an open kettle or cancellation, join our twitter or facebook page
- Bottles: Extra costs may include bottles and labels for your beer. One batch makes 72, 20oz bottles (gauranteed). You will need to purchase these bottles from us at 60 cents a piece. You may re-use these bottles should you make another batch.
- Custom Labels: Labels are required by law to be put on your bottles after you bottle. You may choose a 4x3 full color customised label for $20, or a 2x4 black and white label for $7.50. If you dont get your labels in time, we always have a geneneric BEER label to put on your bottles at the $7.50 price. Upload your label here. Pay for your label in advance here.
- PROPER STORAGE: Keep your bottles upright - Never lay them on their sides. Store your beer in a refrigerator or at “cellar” temperature. A cool, dark spot in your basement is better than a garage; temperature fluctuation is bad for your beer.
- CLEANING: Empty all contents of the bottle. Immediately rinse the bottle with warm tap water—TWICE. Place the bottle upside-down in its corrugated case. Once the bottles are clean, store them at cellar temperature or cooler to prevent bacterial growth during storage.
Label Information - Strongsville Location Only
Please submit your labels to firstname.lastname@example.org, or upload them directly here
Please read the label order form carefully and submit your jpg to the email address above.
Here are some common questions or concerns, please read:
- Is it too late to send labels for brewing? It depends, send them immediatly to email@example.com.
- We always confirm we received your email after it is printed. Please give us at least 48 hours (excluding weekends).
- If you email us Friday night after 5pm, it is possible you may not see a confirmation until Tuesday as the orders back up all weekend. We do not print on Saturday or Sunday. If you send your label in Saturday for a Saturday appointment, your label will not be ready for you when you bottle.
- Please include your BOTTLING date and NAME with your email.
We accept the following formats
- Preferred file *.jpeg or *.jpg
- We also accept *.bmp, *.tiff, *.gif, and *.pdf
- We can accept *.psd and *.ai files. If you feel they need to be adjusted by us, leave the layers, if they are complete, export the *.jpg file and upload it. This will prevent conversion discrepancies.
- Publisher files and PowerPoint. (hint) Both these programs will export your file into a *.jpg file. File, "save as" *.jpg. Reason? You may use a font we don't have and your design will get printed wrong.
Labels will be taken to BOP after printing and you will receive an email receipt when they are finished.
Your feedback is important to us!
We strive for excellence at The Brew Kettle and hope your experience was a positive one. But if this was not the case, your feedback will help us improve in any area where we could use improvement. Name and email address is not required, but is necassary if you want us to contact you back.
Our Phone number is (440-239-8788 Strongsville) (440) 984-2739 Amherst). This form is for general inquires only. Please refer to the F.A.Q. for more information. Thank you for your interest in The Brew Kettle, we look forward to serving you.
We currently only distribute in Ohio and Kentucky. We are working on expansion. We hope to get White Rajah out to the world as soon as we can! Thank you for your support and patients.