Our Phone # is 440-239-8788
- For parties of 6 or more, please call the number above.
- Reservations are taken Sunday through Thursday.
- We are not able to take reservations online.
Rescheduling Brew Dates
- Call the brewery desk directly Mon-Friday after 1pm and Saturdays after 9am
- We are not able to reschedule online.
- 8377 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, OH 44136, (map below)
- Is it too late to send labels for brewing? It depends, send them immediatly to email@example.com.
- Email us for fastest response.
- Want more information on labels? Click here.
Compliments or complaints?
- Click on the feedback tab above.
View Larger Map
Brewing Your Own Beer
Brewing your own beer is fun. The process of making beer takes about two hours depending on your recipie.
The Brew On Premise (B.O.P) is booked months in advance. To make an appointment, you must call 440-239-8788 after 1pm Monday through Friday, and after 9am Saturday. To hear about an open kettle or cancellation, join our twitter feed.
You may brew with friends but they will need to sign a waiver as a guest of yours. It does get crowded in the B.O.P. so please respect others space.
- Bottles: Extra costs may include bottles and labels for your beer. One batch makes 72, 20oz bottles (gauranteed). You will need to purchase these bottles from us at 60 cents a piece. You may re-use these bottles should you make another batch.
- Custom Labels: Labels are required by law to be put on your bottles after you bottle. You may choose a 4x3 full color customised label for $20, or a 2x4 black and white label for $7.50. If you dont get your labels in time, we always have a geneneric BEER label to put on your bottles at the $7.50 price.
- PROPER STORAGE: Keep your bottles upright - Never lay them on their sides. Store your beer in a refrigerator or at “cellar” temperature. A cool, dark spot in your basement is better than a garage; temperature fluctuation is bad for your beer.
- CLEANING: Empty all contents of the bottle. Immediately rinse the bottle with warm tap water—TWICE. Place the bottle upside-down in its corrugated case. Once the bottles are clean, store them at cellar temperature or cooler to prevent bacterial growth during storage.
Please submit your labels to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the label order form carefully and submit your jpg to the email address above.
Here are some common questions or concerns, please read:
- Is it too late to send your labels in? SEND IT ANYWAYS!
- We always confirm we received your email after it is printed. Please give us at least 48 hours (excluding weekends). You do not need to request confirmation.
- If you email us Friday night after 5pm, it is possible you may not see a confirmation until Tuesday as the orders back up all weekend long. We do not print on Saturday or Sunday. If you send your label in Saturday for a Saturday appointment, your label will not be ready for you when you bottle.
- Please include your BOTTLING date and NAME with your email.
We accept the following formats
- Preferred file *.jpeg or *.jpg
- We also accept *.bmp, *.tiff, *.gif, and *.pdf
- We can accept *.psd and *.ai files. If you feel they need to be adjusted by us, leave the layers, if they are complete, export the *.jpg file and upload it. This will prevent conversion discrepancies.
- Publisher files and PowerPoint. (hint) Both these programs will export your file into a *.jpg file. File, "save as" *.jpg. Reason? You may use a font we don't have and your design will get printed wrong.
Download Photoshop and Illustrator design templates to help you with the size and dimensions of your design. Export the finished file to a *.jpg for best results.
- Photoshop Design Template
- Illustrator Design Template
- Custom Label Design Sheet you filled out at the BOP
Labels will be taken to BOP after printing and you will receive an email receipt when they are finished.
Customer Feedback Form
Your feedback is important to us!
We strive for excellence at The Brew Kettle and hope your experience was a positive one. But if this was not the case, your feedback will help us improve in any area where we could use improvement. Name and email address is not required, but is necassary if you want us to contact you back.
Our Phone number is 440-239-8788. This form is for general inquires only. Please refer to the F.A.Q. for more information. You may not see a response until the following business day.
Thank you for your interest in The Brew Kettle, we look forward to serving you.